Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

One Thing - 12/22/13

I took a break from folding laundry to work on this 500 piece puzzle. The boys were busy watching a movie and Lydia was just playing. After the movie was over, Jonah decided to help me with the puzzle. He did an amazing job! He did most of the work with the trees and helped with the sky and the snow. Our time of doing the puzzle together made me reminiscent of our old Nelson family holiday gatherings at my grandparents house. After the meal, someone would pull out a large puzzle and a handful of people at a time would work on it. I don't remember how old I was when I started participating, but I'm sure I was older than Jonah is now. This afternoon, I really enjoyed the little conversations Jonah was initiating. And, I look forward to many more puzzles and conversations about life over little puzzle pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment