Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

One Thing - 1/19/14

Two Silas quotes from the day -

Jonah was playing his guitar and making up songs after lunch today. I didn't hear the first part of this song, but I waked into the living room to hear him sing "Silas, Silas." Silas was playing with Legos nearby. Without a beat, I heard him add to Jonah's song "you're my favorite brother."

We aren't huge sports fans at our house but do enjoy watching some college football/basketball and pro football games on the weekends. Silas is starting to learn some sports terminology. Yesterday, he learned that they don't make touchdowns in basketball. Today, watching football, he saw someone get tackled and said, "he got a touchdown." I told him that he didn't get a touchdown but that he was tackled. Silas said, "well then he got a fall down."

No comments:

Post a Comment