Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Monday, November 3, 2014

One Thing - 11/3/14

We met Mike's parents and brother at the Mall of America for lunch and some rides at Nickelodeon Universe today. Fun was had by all!

Jonah was my roller coaster buddy. I didn't get any pictures of us together...too much excitement!

Lydia was just barely tall enough for the log ride (flume). She really enjoyed it, but I could tell she got a bit nervous as we bumped up the big hills. I did my best to tell her what was coming up next. The only bad part about it was that she bumped her nose on the padded seat in front of her at the bottom of the biggest hill. I was doing my best to hold her and brace myself but the floor of our log was so wet that I slid forward pushing her forward. But, it didn't seem to upset her too much. And, tonight she has explained what happened a few times in a very animated manner. I tried to get her story about "bumped my nose" and "big boat" on video, but as soon as she knew that I was recording it she would stop. Lydia also loved the mini power tower, carousel, and the balloon ride.

Silas and I rode the swings together. He said it was the best swing he had ever been on. Sy isn't into roller coasters yet (hopefully one day!) It took some convincing to get him on the Log Ride, but he was pretty thrilled about it afterward!




No comments:

Post a Comment