Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

One Thing - 3/8/15

Yay for warmer weather! I was able to enjoy a nice long walk by myself during nap time. Then, later in the afternoon, Silas, Lydia and I went out for a walk. It was such a sweet time of exploring. We watched all the melting snow turned water pouring into the storm sewers, followed quickly moving "rivers" of water in the curb, and jumped over all the big puddles. Lydia kept telling me that she didn't want to go home. And, she discovered her shadow! It was so fun listening her talk about her shadow and watching her move about to make it move. At one point, she got confused as we walked through a shaded area. I assured her that she would see her shadow again in the sun. She excitedly ran to where the sun was shining! 



No comments:

Post a Comment