Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Friday, November 1, 2013

One Thing - 11/1/13

Before I forget them, I wanted to share some of my favorite Silas quotes from this past week.

At Boo at the Zoo, people frequently said to Silas, "Hi Monkey!" Every time his reply was "I'm not a monkey. It's just my costume."

After Trunk or Treat, a friend brought Silas and his empty hot dog bun on a plate to our van. She asked him if he was going to eat it. He said, "I ate my dog. Now I'm going to eat my hot."

Yesterday, as we were making our way through the hospital collecting treats from businesses in town, we came upon a very kind lady who was festively dressed up. I wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to be and apparently Silas didn't either because after she complimented his costume Silas said, "You look like....(really long pause)....something." Thankfully, the kind lady got a good laugh out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment