Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One Thing - 11/19/13

Two things tonight -

One of Silas' favorite jokes recently has been "why does Cinderella's team always lose? Because her coach is a pumpkin." Last night, Silas said to me, "why does Minnesota's team always lose? (Referring to the Vikings) Because their coach is a pumpkin, too!"

Success is measured in the little things around here in these pregnant days of mine. I managed to make supper from scratch tonight. It's one of those things I deeply desire to do every day, but have done rarely in the past few months. Tonight, I made French toast, bacon, and my own sweet potato & apple side dish (basically sweet potatoes and apples sautéed with some cinnamon). Everyone gobbled it down and asked for seconds. Both boys ate more than I did. Success in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment