Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One Thing - 10/1/14

Two things from our day:

After picking Sy up from preschool on this chilly, rainy day, we went to the grocery store to pick up something for supper tonight. At the store, we discovered this riding horse toy. The kids begged to ride it. I said only if I had 3 quarters which is rare. To my surprise and theirs, I had 3 quarters. So, we went to ride the horse and found out that it is free! I guess I know what will be happening at the grocery store from now on.


For Jonah's history lesson today, he had to create a photo timeline of his family. I think I will enjoy having these pics hang in our family room for a little while. 







No comments:

Post a Comment