Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One Thing - 9/30/14

The past few years I have taken yearly pictures of the kids. I wasn't sure how or when I would accomplish that task this year - 4 kids, new place, busy days. So, with less than an hour or so of free time this afternoon we tried to make it happen. I was hoping for more of the beautiful fall colors that are beginning to show up around here in the location we went to for the pictures, but it was still pretty green. Maybe we will try again in the next week or so if we can make time when the colors are so nice. Although I didn't get a lot of great pictures today, I did manage to get one nice picture of each kid and some okay ones of everyone together...with a 5 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, and 4 month old expectations need to be low!











No comments:

Post a Comment