Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Friday, September 26, 2014

One Thing - 9/26/14

This picture from my phone doesn't even begin to show how beautiful it was this morning as we played at the park. From my spot on a bench, I got to watch my boys giggling like crazy as they spun on the spinners, I saw Lydia befriend a girl about her age and watched them run and climb and slide together until the friend had to leave, I rocked Jude to sleep in his carrier and watched him snooze peacefully in the fresh air, and that gorgeous maple tree in the background kept my eyes gazing at it often during our visit. We are enjoying this above average fall and storing up the memories for those long winter days that we know will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment