Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Starting School

Jonah starts kindergarten tomorrow. He is SO excited about it and kept asking me questions about it today - what time he starts, what subjects he will have, what order the day will go in. And, at the end of the day today he visited his classroom - in our basement! :) Although I never pictured myself as a homeschool mom, I am also so excited to start our school year together and to experience life and learning with our kids as Jonah does kindergarten. I am thankful that in our new home we have a 4th bedroom in our basement that is perfect to double as a guest room and school room. I have worked on it off and on for the past week to get it ready for tomorrow.


Our table for school work

Little table for Silas & Lydia - I just love the wall hanging I found at Shopko here in Mora

And I love the classic ABC posters that I got from my mom after she retired

Somewhat messy but hopefully organized bookshelf and cart filled with library books and our books

Drawers for schoolwork and a desk for me...and our 8+ year old Mac desktop that decided die just a few days after I had gotten an account set up for Jonah with all the parental controls. Grr.

And what is better than to do school with this smiley guy close by!










No comments:

Post a Comment