Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

One Thing - 9/21/14

Grandma and Grandpa left this afternoon after spending a few days with us. Mike and I went to his cousin's wedding on Friday in Belle Plaine and left the kids at home with Grandma and Grandpa. While  Mike was at work on Saturday, my dad helped to get some frames hung which definitely helps our house feel more like a home.  After my parents left, we all enjoyed some time outside. Jonah recently learned to ride his bike without training wheels. I decided to get my bike tuned up a bit this afternoon and then went on a bike ride with Jonah. A paved trail starts about 2 blocks from our house. So, we checked it out. It was beautiful! I look forward to some more rides as the leaves start changing. And, I discovered that I am terribly out of shape. A 15 minute/ about 2.5 mile ride had me huffing and puffing. My legs will be sore tomorrow! 



Since Jonah and I finished reading Charlotte's Web yesterday, we made tonight a family movie night and watched the movie (the animated 1972 version). It was enjoyed by all!




No comments:

Post a Comment