Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

One Thing - 1/21/15

Lego instructions organization has been a frustrating task for me. The boys love to look at their booklets and have left them all over our house. They get stepped on, ripped, lost, and smashed between other books. Probably almost a year ago, I took away most of their instructions because they needed taping, and I needed a new plan. The boys have been asking for them back daily now for a week or two. So, last night as I walked on the treadmill I googled Lego instruction organization and read about 20 blog posts on the topic. Thankfully I discovered that I am not the only Mom frustrated with this issue. And, thankfully, I think I found a solution. Because of the boys' building styles and personalities, I decided to put each page of the instructions into a sheet protector and then put the pages into a binder. This is going to be quite the task, but I really think this is going to solve the problems we have had and hopefully keep our Lego instructions safe for the many, many years of Lego building ahead of us.

Both Jonah and Silas are loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment