Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

One Thing - 1/3/15

Whew! I climb into bed tonight exhausted! Our messy house after Christmas has been so in need of attention. I spent the day cleaning up and doing laundry (9 loads washed, dried, and folded! Still waiting to be put away though). There are still suitcases to be unpacked but everything else is looking at least a little better.

The living room before:
This pic was from Christmas Eve...it got much worse than this!

After:

Jonah spent some time with a new toy - snap circuits. He is learning a lot, and I am trying to remember high school
 physics.

Lydia loves this new-to-her sweatshirt. This morning she told me it had "nice pockets" then proceeded to tell me "there's no phone in my pocket." Sorry sweet girl, it's going to be a long time before you are carrying a phone!




No comments:

Post a Comment