Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Thoughtful Husband


Looking through pictures recently, I realized that I have very few pictures of just Mike and me. So, I made sure that we got one at Christmas. We have never in our marriage been much for big gifts to each other for birthdays and Christmas. Usually it is just something thoughtful but little.  Last year, buying our house was enough! This year, we extended our gift budget just a little and Mike was so kind to me:

I finally made the switch to using the ESV. It's not as hard of a transition when the Bible is so pretty! 

I am loving this CD right now. It is a solo album from the lead singer of Sanctus Real that he wrote during a very difficult time of life when he and his wife found out that their unborn baby boy had a life-threatening heart defect, through his birth, and months in the hospital following open heart surgeries to repair his broken heart. 
We love listening to Sovereign Grace music and have already introduced a few songs to our church. Hopefully we can introduce more!

No comments:

Post a Comment