Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Introducing...

...our little GIRL!

We found out Monday morning that a little girl will be joining our family in September. I can say with all honesty that I would have been just as happy with another little boy, but we are thrilled to have a girl! It wasn't a surprise to us due to the intensity of my morning (really all day and night) sickness. Also, I have noticed that I am also much more emotional this time than with my other pregnancies...even commercials on the tv and radio can bring tears to my eyes! We haven't decided on a name yet, but we do have a few possibilities that we are thinking about.

So far, she has been quite active. I was surprised when Mike was able to feel her moving at just 18 weeks along. I think the ultrasound tech was a little annoyed by our active little girl as she kept commenting on how she was moving so much and was struggling to get the views that she wanted. In that half-hour ultrasound, the ultrasound tech said she was face-up, face-down, breech, head-down, and transverse each a few times.

We were thankful to hear the report from the doctor that everything looked good. "Nothing interesting" as the doctor put it.

Here are a few pics of our gymnast:

Hand on the face, leg up in the air was a common pose



No comments:

Post a Comment