Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Monday, September 23, 2013

One Thing - 9/23/13


Today was a full day - work, then grocery shopping, then making a big batch of laundry detergent (it should last 6+ months), then making supper, then cleaning the house a bit and getting ready for tomorrow (which is another full day). But, at the end of the day, in the few minutes we had to hang out as a family in the basement, I was incredibly blessed by the love of these 3 kids...lots of hugs and cuddles. And, the questions just kept coming from Silas - "I like you, Mommy." I like you, too. "I love you, Mommy." I love you, too. "Why do you like me?" Because you are my little boy. "Why do you love me?" Because you are mine. "When did you get me?" July 3, 2010. "How did you get me?" God gave you to me. "Why did God give me to you?" Because He is kind. "Why is he kind?" Because that is who He is. "I like you, Mommy." 


No comments:

Post a Comment