Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

One Thing - 9/29/13

Today was a good day...until about 20 minutes before bedtime when it literally turned into a "crappy" day. :( As I was bathing a baby and was then greeted by another messy child, I had to send Mike one of those texts that I have rarely sent basically saying, "I need you here as soon as it is possible for you to be here." Honestly, he walked into the house and upstairs to where we were and I didn't even know what to say. So, I laughed and said, "welcome home!" 

Thankfully, we now have 3 clean children asleep in their beds and a washing machine doing its work to clean yucky clothes. 

And, it is days like today when I am so immensely thankful that I can say,

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment