Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

One Thing - 10/10/13

I don't remember how this conversation started tonight, but Jonah blew me away and humbled me immensely. He said, "The baby grows in the Mommy's tummy. Then, she is born. The Mommy tells her about Jesus. Then, she grows into a nice, thoughtful lady. She tells people about Jesus and then they tell people about Jesus and they tell people and they tell people and they tell people. Then everyone knows about Jesus!" I said, "So one person changes the world." And he exclaimed, "And one person changes the world!" I don't know how or why this idea of spiritual multiplication was in his mind tonight. But, oh how I pray that he would understand that he could be like the person he described. That he would be the person who shares the gospel. That he would know that he could be the person who changes the world through the power of the Holy Spirit! And, how humbling it was for me to think about being that mommy who grows the babies in her tummy and that tells them about Jesus so that they can bring the gospel to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment