Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

One Thing - 10/3/13

I haven't taken many pictures the past few days, but here are a few things about today...

1. Lydia took 2-3 shuffling, unbalanced baby steps tonight. We all clapped. She got REALLY excited. And, she wouldn't do it again.

2. Parenthood starts in 15 minutes. It is the one TV show we watch. It makes me cry every week. But, I really like it a lot.

3. I have been trying for 3 days to log in to the health insurance exchange. Up until a minute ago, I could get absolutely nowhere with it. Then, I was really happy because I got a screen saying I was ready to start filling out our application. And, I was disappointed again to receive yet another message saying that the system is down....hmmm, not such a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment