Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

One Thing - 5/20/14

I woke up with some energy this morning...quite unusual these days! So, by 8:45am the kids and I were outside ready to plant our garden (something I wasn't even sure we would get to this spring). We planned a simpler garden this year. Just green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers. It warmed up quickly. By 10:00 we were happy to have the garden planted. And, the boys enjoyed some sprinkling by the hose as I watered our seeds and plants. Then, we went inside for some lemonade and snacks.


After lunch, I took the boys for haircuts. I love their hair a little shaggy, but with the warm summer approaching it was time for a trim. 

Before

After

Late this afternoon, we all walked to the ball fields down the street for Jonah's t-ball practice. Silas and Lydia had fun playing on the playground while Jonah was with his team.

After baths and a quick supper, Mike was off to a meeting. The kids and I are watching a movie before bed and relaxing from our full day. I'm SO thankful for another day with my 3 and am ready to welcome #4 whenever he decides it's time!



No comments:

Post a Comment