Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One Thing - 12/10/14

After picking up Silas from preschool today, the kids and I went to Shopko to find 3 things. Not a single one of them was to be found. Just then, Mike let me know that he wasn't going to be home for lunch today. So, I decided to take the kids to Target in Cambridge where I knew we could find what we needed. We had a great time! I think the spontaneous outing was just what all of us needed. We listened to some Go Fish Christmas music which led to questions about the Christmas-Easter connection, why we have Christmas trees, and what the song The Little Drummer Boy is about. The hoar frost on the trees was gorgeous! It made us feel like we were in a winter wonderland. And, we found just what we needed at Target (and more!). It was past lunchtime by the end of our shopping trip, so I gave the kids a couple of food choices and they unanimously picked Arby's. I'm thankful for these sweet ones today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment