Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

One Thing - 12/24/14

Today...
Lots of time to play with new toys

Hanging out with this cutie (And last night he decided it wasn't enough to just sleep as close to me as he could get. His goal was to get his face as close as possible to my face.)

Only one day left to go on our Noel Calendar

Children's story time at our Christmas Eve service. And, all 4 kids sat in on the service with me tonight for the first time ever. We definitely weren't as quiet as we could have been, but I didn't have to take anyone out until the last 30 seconds of the service. I would call that success in this stage of life!

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment