Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One Thing - 12/16/14

Tuesdays are usually our rest days. Mike doesn't work and we don't do school. So, we always look forward to this day together. This morning we slept in until 8, got some rooms picked up, finished off Christmas cards, put together plates of cookies for our neighbors, and stayed in our pajamas until we decided to go to the Downtown Deli for lunch at noon.


As Lydia and I were walking to the van after lunch she said, "I liked my munch, Mommy. I liked my munch." I just love how this girl calls lunch "munch!"

Then we stopped by the post office to mail out our cards and headed home for naps/quiet times. Hopefully the rest of our day will be filled with delivering our plates of cookies, a little more cleaning, wrapping gifts, reading Christmas books and maybe watching a Christmas movie. We love our days together!

No comments:

Post a Comment