Welcome to our new blog! If you would like to read our previous blogs, click on this link.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

One Thing - 12/3/14

It's almost never a good thing at our house when it is quiet and you don't know where Lydia is at. Today while making lunch I realized that it had been a little while since I had seen or heard her. So, I went searching. Thankfully, I found her quickly and no messes were made. Instead, I found this - 

Sitting on the potty fully clothed and reading books. Maybe this is a step toward potty training readiness? (I have no plans to start that process anytime soon!)

And, one more thing to share. Mike wrote a sweet note of encouragement to Jonah last night for him to find when we started school this morning. Jonah wrote him a note in response. He is excited for Daddy to read it when he comes home after work.




No comments:

Post a Comment